Saturday, November 29, 2008

We HEART Laguna Beach!!!

Before my Mother-in-law Judy left to go back to Boston we decided to take her and the kids to the beach and enjoy the beautiful sunny weather we were having!! Well you wouldn't have known by looking at these pictures that it was blue skys and sunny days back in Temecula, cuz the minute we got near the coast it looked like this...very foggy!!However we made the best of the situation and still had soo much fun!! It started off with us eating our picnic lunch that we had brought and watching all of the crazy seagulls fly over us waiting for any little crumb to drop!!! So Fischer and Campbell couldn't resist, they took their leftover crusts and started feeding those dirty birds!!




Still soo gorgeous...fog and all!!Daddy walking the kids over to the tide pools...
Fischer was soo excited to have found this beautiful shell until I told him that we were actually on state park grounds and weren't aloud to take anything from the tide pool area. Sorry Bud.




I love this...








Daddy's girl!








Judy & I...
The water was actually not that cold!!!








Me and my Cami girl...




This picture turned out to be soo funny because you see the wave that is behind them?? Well it was coming with full-force right at them and I took this pix just in time and prevented them from getting totally soaked!! However I secretly keep thinking to myself how hillarious that would've been!! hee hee





We found this cool sort of cave...




How cute is that???

1 comment:

Diane Riding said...

I LOVE that last picture of Cami..............I need a copy of that too! x0x0x