Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy Turkey Day...

I love Thanksgiving time and all of the great fall decor that I get to place around my house!! I always get the opportunity to host our Thanksgiving dinners and this year we had to celebrate it the Sunday before so that my sisters who had to spend the actual day with their in-laws were able to be here with our grandpa who was visiting from Ohio.
Here are Kristian, Rob and my cute Dad getting impatient!!Me with my most favorite Grandpa ever!!! Our make-shift dining area set for 10....
Kristian set up shop for the kids to eat out in the garage with their new Pottery Barn Turkey plates that their Grandma Diane presented to them that day. Thanks Grandma!
Cami playing "dress up" with her cousins...twins Grace abd Olivia and their big sissy Taylor.

No comments: