Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Treasures from Grandma & Grandma's House....

I missed my kids soo much while I was away at my Grandpa's house and the night that I got home and showed them all of the fun "finds" I had brought home, they were soo excited to model them for us!! It was so funny. My Grandma Patton would have loved to see that!!

Here is Cami modeling my Grandma's old Christian Dior leopard print vintage hat!!

Here is one of her awesome 70's dress that I had to have and the green shoes to match which are actually in right now!! I can't wait to reveal this one at a 70's party!!
Here is another vintage beauty that Merrick modeled for all of us...




1 comment:

Jill Burke said...

OK I guess I didn't see all the clothes you guys went through! I def would've taken that 70's dress too! Lucky!!! That thing is great.