Friday, February 8, 2008

Since were talking about MY CAMI GIRL...

I thought it would be an appropriate time to share with you one of my favorite videos of her that we took when she was about 6 months old! We think it is hillarious and hope you do too!! We even just recently sent it into Americas Funniest Vidoes show which we watch as one of our family traditions every Sunday!! So you could see us all on that show one day hopefully being interviewed by Tom Bergeron because we just won $10,000!!

Before you click on the arrow, you might have to go up and click the pause button on my playlist...

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

that is so cute! I hope you get on the show, that would be awesome!

Mark and Meghan said...

that is hillarious jen. i didn't know she ever did that? sooo stinking cute.

Jill Burke said...

I totally remember watching that when she was a little babes! So cute!! Hope to see her on AFV soon :)

Larsens said...

Her face is so cute and funny, but what cracks me up is naked Kipper in the background and you, Jenn, laughing. If you don't get on that show, I'm amazed.