Monday, February 4, 2008

MY HERO.....


Soooo....Do you want to know who my latest HERO is? YES, I've been sucked in with all of you other "groupies" out there!! I LOVE this game! I know it's 2008, and Guitar Hero is old news to you and I know I got this for Kristian for his birthday, but I have definatley taken over....and I'm actually pretty good!! Well not according to the kids in my Sunday school class!! But someday I will get to Expert level!!! The other night as Kristian and I were trying to fall asleep but couldn't, I asked him if he wanted to play GH with me! (This was at 10pm) And we played till 12:30am!! That is sick and wrong!! Anyways-this is the reason why I haven't had any extra time to post!! I have a bad addiction...Help me.

2 comments:

ShOrt StoRy said...

Okay, you need to bring your guitar to our house and then we can play rock band, now that is good times, oh yea and tell Kristian PATRIOTS SUCK!!! ha ha that was the best game!

Annemarie said...

I, too have the addiction...I tease my boys that I'm going to play it while they're at school and beat all of their high scores. Sad, huh?